The type "A" antipollution system is installed on systems where the spray booth is on a raised floor, whilst the collector is installed on a lower floor.
This type of layout has the benefit of being able to use the water from the booth to wash the internal filter surfaces.
- Internal and external structure entirely build from stainless steel
- Large hatches to allow for easy internal inspection and maintenance
- High filtering efficiency
- Set up for assembly with booths on upper floors
- Easy to clean
- Reduced maintenance
- Dual centrifugal vacuum
- Electric motors with special seals on the fan assembly support shaft
- Electric recirculation pump with high capacity and pressure
- Easily removable drip separator trays built entirely from stainless steel.