Our mission is to satisfy your needs and your expectations with the most advanced product in the world; efficiency and control are our vision for a more productive and greener future.
Quality, productivity and reproducibility are the fundamental points of the technological development of the new rotary spray booth; the result of in-depth studies on the control of the air flows inside the booth and on the savings of the chemical, water and energy.
This project has been matured with a synergy of skills, our 50-year know-how in the tanning sector and in the specific implementation of over 4000 automatic spraying systems combined with your experience and knowledge in use that has shown us the right path to turn a dream into reality.
Available in models 3000 and 3400 in ratio version 1,2 or 1,41 with the possibility of installing up to 24 arms and up to 3 guns per arm with separate paint supply circuits (manual or automatic with quick color change system), available with total control in real-time of all the parameters on board the machine and remotely, prepared for every type of set-up and configuration of the spraying equipment, the only limit is imagination.
- Structure entirely built from stainless steel.
- Strong structure complete with perforated top skies designed to optimize the air flow necessary for proper suction.
- Uniform and optimal distribution of the air.
- Pressurization system that offers the option of direct inlet of filtered and conditioned air inside of the spray booth, taking it directly from outside of the finishing room. The advantages of this system are the filtering and conditioning of the air that enters the booth, the reduction of the depression present in the room used for the finishing, the best suction with consequent reduction of the overspray and the lower environmental impact with consequent improvement of the microclimate within the finishing department.
- Internal structures, fed by the spray aerosol, are constantly kept washed through recirculating water veils (or dry filtering when requested).
- Front sliding doors with aluminum profile of maximum size for complete opening to facilitate cleaning, maintenance and the monitoring of the spraying process.
- Direct air regulation and atomization air unit with digital display in ergonomic position.
- Control unit located on the front of the cab with vision and control in optimal position.
- Rotary distribution unit designed for any spraying equipment (conventional, airless, airmix, HVLP, LVLP). Predisposition for low pressure spraying system with precise regulation for air atomization with working pressures up to 0.2 bar.
- Rotary distribution unit with the possibility to mount the paint distributor in the upper and external part of the cabin or in the lower part, inside the spray booth, according to the application requirements.
- Ring or centralized (direct) paint distribution.
- Paint distributor with up to 20 color circuits made of stainless steel with chromed or ceramic surface treatment on request.
- Automatic sprayguns height adjustment system with further direct adjustment on the gun support rod.
- Arms at the end of the carousel made in perforated sectors to minimize the parts exposed to overspray contamination.
- Chemical product flow regulators to guarantee homogeneity of product entering the guns.
- HVLP spraying guns with high transfer efficiency for overspray reduction with consequent reduction of pollutant load and time savings in cleaning inside the cabin.
- The paint distribution circuit provides, on all models, the possibility of product recovery and circuit cleaning in a short time by pumps. The product still present in the circuits when the processing has come to an end is recovered with a consequent decrease in the pollutant load and dispersion in the cabin and consequent decrease in production costs.
- Last generation spraying control system complete with transport encoder, carrousel encoder, scan bar up to 5 mm pitch.
- Quick color change system “Fast Change” for the charge, recovery and automatic washing of the color circuit in remote during the spraying phase.
- Complete plant “Control System” with package 4.0 for saving, storing and recalling work recipes (all parameters including drying phase).
- “Energy Saving” system for energy saving and speed control of each motor by inverter.