The main purpose of Barnini S.r.l. is customer’s satisfaction, trying to maintain through timely and appropriate identification of the needs of the market and of the interested parties. Barnini S.r.l. pays particular attention to the risks and opportunities it manages through appropriate and effective methods.
Barnini's goal is the creation of quality products with constant technological innovation and a qualified assistance service.
The management intends to support its corporate structure through the integrated Quality / Environment management system compliant with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards and asks the figures involved at all levels with Barnini S.r.l. to offer the utmost cooperation to meet the explicit and implicit requirements of the Quality and Environment system as reported in the Company's Quality / Environment Manual, and to pursue continuous improvement.
The company's quality policy requires all employees and suppliers to work constantly to reduce and / or prevent non-conformities as sources of higher costs and dissatisfaction for our customers, but above all to identify aspects to be optimized with new technically innovative solutions in the design and production of their systems.
The management quantifies updating the values of the individual objectives during the review and arranges the necessary actions to achieve them.
In addition, the company management, aware of the importance of dealing with organizations and associations in the tanning sector of the territory, is committed to participating and promoting initiatives aimed at identifying new technologies and solutions that are advantageous and useful for the sector.
Barnini S.r.l., through its staff and its resources, therefore acts according to the following operating principles:
• maintain the level of intrinsic know-how high;
• motivate the Personnel through the implementation of programs of professional growth, aimed at every company level, and awareness of Quality;
• Develop and implement improvement plans by providing the development and expansion of the Company's Quality and Environmental Management System, prior determining the main implications in terms of risks / opportunities and checking its application through verification of the state of achievement of the objectives set;
• optimize the overall efficiency of the Company through an accurate and continuous management of resources.
Every year our organization reviews the Quality policy in order to confirm its continuous suitability and defines the objectives and indicators to monitor their achievement.
Barnini S.r.l. is committed to ensuring the improvement of the environmental quality of the territory on which it impacts having identified the parties involved, the risks and opportunities and appropriate ways to manage them.
BARNINI Srl undertakes in particular to:
• maintain compliance with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements related to their environmental aspects;
• prevent or reduce the environmental impact of production activities;
• guarantee an effective monitoring system of the most significant environmental aspects related to its production activities, in particular for the evaluation of the environmental performance of suppliers of products and services;
• pursuing the continuous improvement of its environmental performance by prior determining the main implications in terms of risks / opportunities and controlling its application through verification of the state of achievement of the objectives set by optimizing the management of:
Waste - Atmospheric emissions - Acoustic emissions - Water discharge
• Implement systems that respect performance targets with reduced environmental impact
• train and train company personnel to comply with internal environmental regulations and procedures;
• prior determining the main implications in terms of risks / opportunities and controlling their application through verification of the state of achievement of the objectives set;
• sensitize staff and suppliers on environmental aspects and involve them on environmental objectives and targets;
• implement structural and management measures to prevent environmental incidents and ensure an adequate response in case these should occur, with particular attention to the risk of liquid waste spillage.
• improve the communication phase to customers, in particular regarding the environmental impacts related to the operation and installation of the machines.
• develop strategies and project initiatives aimed at improving the environmental performance of their products, enhancing them also from a competitive point of view: this activity will be supported by interactions and collaborations on environmental issues with public and private subjects in the tanning sector districts.
Barnini S.r.l. revises the Environmental Policy keeping it updated annually and revising it during the Management Review, in order to adapt it to the results of the environmental management of the organization and to the changed conditions of its insertion in the territorial and social-economic context.
The Management is personally involved in the respect and implementation of these principles by ensuring and periodically verifying that the Environmental Policy is documented, made operative, kept active, disseminated to all personnel and made available to the public according to the procedure " legal requirements and external communications "and that is brought to the knowledge and adequately explained to the company personnel.